Welcome to MB-Ruler Pro
areas, distances and angleson the screen and in images.
for different requirements
for a seamless integration in other applications and existing processes
for measuring in images
Four coordinate systems
• measure in orthogonal projections
31 Measure Instruments
+ user defined measure instruments
• measure value table (CSV export)
• configurable output format
• RGB picker
• screen loupe
• developer API
• overlay elements as screen markers
the resulting use cases are countless|
• reception control of components and logging errors
• measure distances and areas in aerial photos, ...
• angle measuring in X-ray images
• calculate the rotation angle of scanned documents
• handle construction plans with incomplete measure information
MB-Ruler Pro helps you to measure distances,
and angles on the screen and in pictures.
The measure instruments are almost transparent, so you can have them on the screen, while you are working with the applications below.
Additionally it has a screen loupe function, a RGB value window and you can place temporary points, lines, rectangles, ellipses, polylines, texts and bitmaps as markers on the screen.
For software developers MB-Ruler has a developer API to modify its position and angle, receive its data and integrate MB-Ruler into other applications